3D Eye Sugee
By William Alexander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Magic 3D Eye Sugee free app.
Use the power of the stereogram universe (not actually using the power of any close star systems) to view hidden objects within the image.
How to view them:
1. Hold the picture up to your nose and relax your focus.
2. Your eyes should be focused afar. Do not try to focus on the picture.
3. Slowly pull the picture away from your face, while still maintaining a distant focus.
4. Allow the picture to come into focus.
5. Repeat a few times until it works
Pickup and enjoy, ideal for killing time.
Over 20 images to flip through.
Scroll left and right through the images.
Tap the bottom right of screen to get a tip.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 04 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: William Alexander
- © 2011 William Alexander
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.