By Eric Kille
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AcctPad for the iPhone and iPod Touch provides a mobile user interface to manage expenses by keeping track of account and cash transactions. AcctPad provides the ability to categorize expenses, generate monthly PDF statements, backup, and restore with your desktop PC/Mac via local WiFi and more. AcctPadLite is a free version of AcctPad with no data export feature.
AcctPad can be used as a standalone mobile expense manager or mobile extension to your existing desktop financial software through the CSV export feature (***AcctPad ONLY ***) and wiFi Connect.
AcctPad is built on SQLite database technology and can easily support hundreds of transactions, multiple accounts, and multiple account data files. Easily switch between account data files, accounts, and years.
- Add, Edit, Delete Accounts, Transactions, and Categories
- Smart assist technology for easy on-the-go data entry
- Category TableView to summarize monthly expenses
- Passcode protection
- Generate PDF Monthly Statements
- Export to CSV (Comma Seperated Values) (***AcctPad ONLY)
- Backup, Restore, account data files to/from desktop PC or Mac via local WiFi
- DEMO mode to explore features and show your friends with out exposing finances