Adding Tape Printing Calculator with virtual tape
By Joe Fratianni
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of adding numbers twice just to be sure you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Proud to be featured: "What's Hot"
Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding
- Undo an unlimited number of times
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Remembers tape between launches
- selecting rows in edit mode adds virtual checkmarks to aid in checking your work
- Touch an number in your tape to copy
- Key sound or mute option
- Six different button sounds to select
- Email tape (option to format as plain text or HTML)
- Save multiple tapes
- Printing support (iOS 4.2 Multitasking required)
* Customize *
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared
What's New in Version 4.32
- Fixed bug where accessing saved tapes caused a crash
- USD 2.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 December 2012
- Version: 4.32
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Joe Fratianni
- © 2010 - 2014 Joe Fratianni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.