Drugs Enquiry Global DRO
By Antidoping Switzerland
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Competitive athletes need to ensure the drugs they use do not contain prohibited substances. The same is true for recreational sports persons, as they may be subject to anti-doping regulations as well.
By means of a mobile application, Antidoping Switzerland enables access to the Global Drug Reference Online (Global DRO) for athletes and support personnel.
Functions and advantages:
• Check for prohibited status of brands and ingredients
• Simple display of prohibited status, distinguishing «out of competition» and «in competition»
• Check medication for different nations of purchase
• Details on sports-specific characteristics
• Details concerning different routes of administration
• Information upon WADA substance classifications
• PDF download with search details
The Antidoping Switzerland Foundation is the independent centre of excellence for fighting doping in Switzerland. Global DRO is brought to you through a partnership between the following National Anti-Doping Agencies: Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada and USA.
What's New in Version 3.0
•Access to the international drug database Global DRO
•Search options include several nations of purchase
•Additional details concerning thresholds and routes of administration
•Information upon WADA substance classifications
•PDF download with search details