AP Biology Review
By Study By APP, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Study by APP offers students a great way to potentially maximize their AP Biology test scores. This application focuses on the most relevant biological concepts and principles that should be mastered after completion of an introductory college biology class.
* Includes over 150 minutes of detailed audio review lectures that focus on the main points of each unit.
* Original graphical representations that highlight major biological concepts.
* Ten in-depth units with 500 original and intuitive test questions.
* A hint function which guides students to the correct answers during testing.
* In-depth data analysis that tracks and evaluates student progress.
* Clear and detailed answer explanations upon request.
Major Topics Discussed:
1. The Chemistry of Life
2. Cellular Structure and Processes
3. Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
4. Cellular Division and Genetics
5. Protein Synthesis and Molecular Biology
6. Evolutionary Concepts and Speciation
7. The Biodiversity of Animals
8. Plant Structure and Function
9. Animal Anatomy and Physiology
10. Ecology, The Environment, and Behavioral Mechanisms
Why Study By APP?
The AP Biology test preparation program was developed with the goals and needs of the student in mind. The developers at Study by APP have experience working with students in the classroom setting and harness that expertise to produce an effective and quality product.
The greatest asset of this and all of the Study by APP mobile tutorials is the ability of the program to provide the student learner the mobility to learn anywhere at anytime. Study by APP also allows the student the convenience of working at his or her own pace.
For students that are willing to put in the time and effort necessary to increase their knowledge of Biology this application is certainly a great choice.
By purchasing this program students will be able to arm themselves with a study tool that is: efficient, mobile, and relevant in today’s fast paced world. If you would like to feel more confident while sitting next to your peers at the AP Biology Exam download Study by APP today.
*AP and Advanced Placement are trademarks either owned or registered by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
We appreciate your feedback. For questions or comments please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 08 October 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Study BY APP, LLC
- © 2010 Study By APP, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.