By The University of Manchester
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accessing and sharing the BioCatalogue's content just got easier. Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to tell your fellow scientists about new and interesting services on-the-go.
This app allows you to browse the catalogue for services, service providers, other BioCatalogue members. In addition to this, you can sign into the BioCatalogue registry through the app to view:
* your favourite web services;
* the web services you have submitted;
* the web services for which you are responsible.
View information about web services including monitoring details, REST endpoints, and SOAP Operations.
- Category: Reference
- Released: 01 August 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The University of Manchester
- © 2008 - 2011 The University of Manchester and the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.