By Action Point Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Top 100 Paid iPad Education Apps **
** Confer Lite is designed to let teachers experience how Confer works in their classroom. The Lite version contains all the functionality of the full version, except that it allows users 2 subjects, 10 students per subject and 5 notes per student. For unlimited subjects, students and notes, please download the full version of Confer. **
Created by a full-time, National Board Certified Teacher, Confer makes it easier to collect and use student data in your classroom.
Whether you teach Reading and Writing Workshop or simply want to collect student data to drive your instruction, Confer can transform your classroom notetaking. Confer lets you customize your notetaking fields for each particular subject. When you take notes, each of your comments are saved for quick reuse. You can also import your comments ahead of time, so you don’t even have to type. As you take notes on your students you can sort your class based on the content of their notes. This lets you instantly identify small groups of students with the same instructional issues.
Confer is quick enough that it makes daily notetaking sustainable. And it’s powerful enough that you can use the insights from your notes to inform your instruction on an ongoing basis.
With Confer, you can:
- quickly take notes on individuals and small groups
- add a photo to each note
- sort your students by the fields in their notes (ie. “strength,” “teaching point” or “next step”) to identify trends and strategy groups
- sort your students by the date of their last note, their level, the groups you’ve assigned them to, or how you’ve flagged them
- create and manage flexible small groups
- export text reports of students and subjects
- export subject reports as a spreadsheet
- export and import your data onto any device with Confer via email or other cloud based services
Users with a Confer account can take their instruction even further by sharing subjects with coteachers, specialists and support staff. This enables each educator to take notes on the same students from separate devices, all while keeping their data synced wirelessly.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Improve sync shared subjects and bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 November 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Action Point Mobile LLC
- © 2010 David Lowe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.