Disk Drill Media Recovery
By Justin Johnson
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** ON SALE! Only US$39.99 (instead of US$59.99) for a limited time ***
Disk Drill Media Recovery is the most user-friendly data recovery app for Mac.
Starting with version 2.0 it can get your data back from any byte-by-byte disk image. The following disk images are supported: DMG, ISO, IMG. Data recovery is easy as always, just 3 simple steps: #1 create the disk image (using Disk Utility, for example); #2 load it in Disk Drill; #3 hit Recover.
Disk Drill can recover your lost pictures and photos, music, documents, applications, videos and other data. "Quick Scan" and "Search for lost partitions" are capable of recovering previously deleted data if its meta-data is still stored in the file system, or can be reconstructed. Alternatively, "Deep Scan" works on a lower level and analyzes disks as binary entities; it can get your data back based on file signatures, however, original file names, locations and properties might be unrecoverable.
Disk Drill Media Recovery supports all known file systems: HFS, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, EXT4 and will even work with raw disk images. If your data is still there and recoverable, Disk Drill will get it back for you.
Any internal and external media can be saved as a disk image for data recovery: your Mac hard drive, any disk you can mount to your Mac... USB flash thumb drives, cameras, card-readers, external hard drives, iPods (Shuffle, Nano, Classic, Mini), mobile phones, other Macs connected in target mode, etc.
Disk Drill Media Recovery is produced by CleverFiles, a well-known brand in data recovery apps for Mac OS X for many years now. You can be sure you are getting a quality product with endless possibilities. Remember to always drop us a line if you have any questions about Disk Drill at email@example.com
!! Please Note: Disk Drill Media Recovery cannot recover data from any iOS devices like iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
** Extra features **
- Flexible filters for searching & sorting of found files
- Live preview before scanning is complete
** How to create a disk image **
Disk Drill Media Recovery, the App Store version of the award-winning Disk Drill data recovery technology, uses uncompressed (byte-by-byte) disk images as the source for data recovery. Here's how you can create them really simple:
1. Run Disk Utility, it's a standard Mac OS X app.
2. Go to File > New > Disk Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
3. Choose "read-write" as your Image format. Do not choose "Compressed", or lost data will not be copied.
4. Set encryption to "none".
5. Save your disk image, and load it in Disk Drill Media Recovery when done.
Check this tutorial to learn how to recover your data fast and effortlessly: http://cleverfiles.com/masver
Some real-life reviews from our clients:
"I deleted by mistake M2T file 6 months ago. I bought Disk Drill and MIRACLE, I regained all my lost files" - Christophe Esteve
"In the past I have tried various recovery software packages but Disk Drill is so simple to use, there is no great learning curve, and it works every time for me" - Deda Arbez
"I have successfully used Disk Drill to recover 7 gigs of my videos which were deleted by mistake" - bonnycalvin
"I was in need to recover defect files and/or applications and it went fast and easy. Much better than anything else I tested. This App is a must for everyone." - WebFox
What's New in Version 2.5.432
* Deep Scan learns new signatures: Notes.app database, iCash files, .GP3/.GP4/.GP5/.GPS (Guitar Pro documents)
* new: ISO disk images support
* some visual and usability improvements
* fixed: disk space calculation in found items lists
* fixed: several random app freezes
- USD 39.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2015
- Version: 2.5.432
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Justin Johnson
- © 2015, CleverFiles (a brand of 508 Software)
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 64-bit processor