By Ars Subtilior
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HanCard is a vocabulary trainer for chinese characters.
* Flashcards for the vocabulary of New Practical Chinese Reader", "Practical Chinese Reader", "Integrated Chinese (Ed. 1 & 2)" and "HSK Levels 1-4"
* Fast creation of new lections
* Sharing of lections you created between your devices or between you and your classmates
* Configuration for your language needs: select pronunciations to be displayed (chinese, cantonese, korean, japanese, vietnamese...)
* Data for more than 45.000 characters
* Chinese-English dictionary with almost 100.000 entries
Contains informations on:
* Character, definition, traditional and simplified variants
* Chinese pronunciation (Pinyin, Pinlu, Mandarin)
* Cantonese pronunciation
* Tang dynasty pronunciation
* Korean pronunciation (Hangul and Romanization)
* Japanese pronunciation (On and Kun)
* Vietnamese pronunciation
* Radical stroke counts
* Dictionary references
Not all information is available for all characters.
HanCard includes data from CC-CEDICT (http://cc-cedict.org) in accordance with the license provided at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
The data used for the flashcards is from http://hskflashcards.com/. The data for Practical Chinese Reader Books 1 & 2 is licensed under the terms of the GPL. Drop me a line if you want to have the JSON file I created from this data.
What's New in Version 3.0
Updated to iOS 8
All content now freely available.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 November 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dominik Wei-Fieg
- © 2010 Dominik Wei-Fieg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.