Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
New Settings menu: We've made it easier to find your settings, like notifications and account controls.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but I m annoyed!
This is the most amazing app ever but still it’s got some downers! Firstly, no matter how many messages you drop reporting a problem, they will not do anything! My account has still not showing the new Countdown feature and it’s not the app up-gradation problem but its with my account as other accounts on my phone show the feature! It’s been a month!
My First and Only Review
This is the first and most probably my only review I will ever make on the app store.
Short version: GIVE US BACK CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER!
Long version: stop being (insert profanity here) about it and give us (insert more profanity here) the chronological order back.
Longer version: Seriously, I tried for months and months to accept your forced change and I accepted it. But I can't stand it. I used to check Instagram several times a day, now I check it once or twice weekly because I can't stand it. I can't stand seeing 4 days posts before posts that were just posted an hour ago! Maybe this is some marketing decision to increase the use of stories because Snapchat is giving you nightmares but seriously, give us the option back to see top stories versus recent ones!
Pull yourself together, Facebook.
I’m so sad
I wanted to get a first time social media cause I’m finally of age and it keeps telling me that the email I’m using is already used and when I logged in it said my account was disabled for violating terms.
Why is it like this? Put yourself together Instagram.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 160.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.