By ISL Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer and control remote desktop. Use the ISL Light app to support clients remotely or access your unattended computers even behind a firewall or a NAT proxy.
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code
- Join an existing session
- Text chat with a remote user
- Feel free to join an existing remote support session without authentication. To initiate a new session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Access your unattended computers remotely
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring the remote access to that computer. To be able to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Platforms: Windows, Mac
Features (Remote Support & Access):
- The possibility to view the screen of iOS devices through automated real-time screenshot sharing
- Connect to any computer even behind a firewall
- View remote screen
- Switch between multiple monitors
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically
- Remotely control the keyboard and mouse
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to remote computer
- Switch between left and right mouse click
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing
- Connections are secured by symmetrical AES-256 encryption
ISL Online has been providing the software as a service since 2003. Over 100,000 registered users from more than 100 countries are using our software to provide remote desktop support to their clients or to access unattended computers.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
- Improved support for the 64-bit ARM architecture.
- Pop-up chat notifications when the application is running in the background.
- Possibility to provide iOS system information and log file to remote user.
- Added gesture for screen scrolling.
- Fixed screen sharing codec.
- Added controls for viewing remote desktop or sharing iOS screen.
- Possibility to record iOS sessions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 September 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: ISL Online, d.o.o.
- © ISL Online
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.