Learn How To Think Positively by Glenn Harrold
By Diviniti Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop a positive outlook with this superb high quality positive thinking hypnosis app by Glenn Harrold. Glenn has been a clinical hypnotherapist for 20 years and is one of the world biggest selling hypnotherapists with audio and book sales running into millions.
On this double hypnosis audio you will hear Glenn's highly acclaimed, skilled hypnotherapy techniques guiding you into a deep state of hypnosis. Listing regularly to both tracks will help you cope with the pressure, and ups and downs of life and develop a lasting positive outlook.
There are four tracks on this recording, all converted at the highest audio quality - 256kbps. The two hypnotherapy sessions both have a wake up ending for daytime use, and a go to sleep ending which is ideal for bedtime use.
Track one will guide you into a deeply relaxed state of mind and body help you develop a consistent positive mental attitude and a strong self-belief. This will give you much more confidence and help you to deal with stress and anxiety and the pressure of modern day living.
Track two will help you create a more positive future outlook by using the full power of your imagination! The guided visualisation on this track is very original and we receive a lot of positive feedback from it.
Hypnotherapy is uniquely effective in programming the mind to overcome self-doubt in a safe and natural way.
Think Positively Hypnosis APP Includes:
* Think Positively Hypnosis Audio 1 – 31.33 (awake)
* Think Positively Hypnosis Audio 2 – 33.58 (sleep)
* Create A Positive Future Hypnosis Audio 3 – 32.11 (awake)
* Create A Positive Future Hypnosis Audio 4 – 36.11 (sleep)
* Glenn Harrold's Guide to Self-Hypnosis e-Book.
* The very latest Hypnotherapy techniques and state of the art digital recording technology.
* Glenn's highly acclaimed hypnosis vocal and production techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
* 60 b.p.m. background sound effects recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to compliment the hypnotic suggestions and deepen the relaxation effect.
* Stereo-echoed affirmations which pan from ear to ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing and unique effect.
* Powerful subliminal suggestions embedded under the fade out music (on the awake tracks) to maximise the overall effectiveness of the recordings.
* A go to sleep option where the awakening part is omitted - ideal for bedtime listening.
Glenn has over 20 years experience as a full-time hypnotherapist and works with many celebrity clients. He has appeared on TV a number of times and his successful hypnotherapy sessions often appear in newspaper and magazine articles. Here are some samples of some of the endorsements Glenn's receives from celebrities, doctors and journalists amongst others.
"I did feel pretty rough for a few days (after my hypnotherapy session with Glenn) as my body was missing the sugar, but that soon passed and I feel I’m finally free of my sugar cravings and chocolate addiction! I tried a piece of chocolate to see what happened and it tasted horrible!"
Andrea Mclean (GMTV Presenter & Loose Women)
"When it comes the the power of the sub-conscious mind, Glenn Harold is the man. He is the UK's best-selling non-fiction audio author and for good reason. His books and audio CDs/downloads have helped hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. If you allow him into your world, you won't regret it!"
Jason Vale (The Juice Master)
"Glenn is refreshingly real. He's kind of 'rough and ready made good' and his honest approach to setting goals, tips to de-stress and take control of your own life really ring true. The book comes with an excellent audio CD too. Perfect for anyone who is put off by seemingly smug self help gurus. Glenn is the real deal”
Janey Lee Grace - Co-presenter The BBC 2 Steve Wright Radio Show
Developed by Arkenea Technologies (www.arkenea.com) for Diviniti Publishing Ltd.
What's New in Version 2.1
Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 30 May 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 251 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Diviniti Publishing Ltd
- © Diviniti Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.