Math Tapper Free: Multiply and Find
By Clinton H Weir
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sharpen your mind and practice your math with this simple, straightforward game! Two numbers appear at the top of the screen - multiply those numbers together to get the product, then find the product in the play field. At first there will be just one number in the grid, but each time you tap the correct square, more will be added making the difficulty greater and greater. Your goal: finish 100 levels in the fastest time possible.
Challenge your friends and family to top your best score, or play it alone to keep your mind strong and flexible and keep an eye out for future variations on the premise!
What's New in Version 2.1
- New mode: Letter Find (requires Find purchase). Search for alphabetical characters in the play grid.
- New in-app purchase: Hexadecimal Arithmetic. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division using hexadecimal numbers.
- Set level target. Choose number of levels a user must complete before a score is provided.
- Score-keeping. Users' provide their names and their score will be recorded when they reach the target level.
- Lock and key. Configure settings then lock them in place with a pin as key. Lock also protects recorded scores, providing useful protection for teacher-and-student environments.
- Fixes minor bugs in Whole Division mode
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 October 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clinton H Weir
- © 2015 Clinton Weir
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.