By Blue Crowbar
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MiniShadow is a tool for developers, bloggers, web designers and publishers. It prepares your Mac screenshots for publishing by reducing the shadow size. It's small and powerful.
• Reduces the shadow size of window-screenshots, the ones you can make using Cmd-Shift-4 + Space
• Adds a shadow to selection-screenshots, the ones you make using Cmd-Shift-4
• Optionally adds a white background behind the shadow (use the Option key)
• Quickly processes multiple files at once
• Can scale screenshots down
• Can export as PNG or JPEG
What's New in Version 2.0
• This update adds support for screenshots that are made on a Mac with a Retina display
• Added support for exporting as JPEG files
• Added Japanese translation