By 2 Ton Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"NinjaBoy is a gem waiting to be discovered by many people out there."
-- 85% Indie Game Mag
Special Mention: Platformer of the Year
-- 95/100 Arcade Life
"Plays like the console treasures of the 8 and 16 bit eras."
-- 8/10 iPhone Life
Featured: Under the Radar
-- Slide to Play
Stealthily infiltrate your former dojo and the enemy’s fortress, by simply tilting and taping. Tilting your device causes NinjaBoy to scurry left and right, and with a tap on the screen, you can jump onto tricky platforms and stay out of sight of the guards. NinjaBoy requires a delicate touch as you avoid traps, collect stars, solve puzzles, unlock ancient powers, out-smart enemies, and face off against the evil Lord Hito.
The Kingdom has fallen. Lord Hito now rules with an iron fist. During the battle, Master Minoru and his youngest pupil, Tadeo, managed to escape. Hidden away in a forgotten temple, the young ninja trains in hopes of defeating the Dark Lord and restoring freedom to the Kingdom.
- Carefully calibrated tilt-and-touch controls provide a fantastic balance between challenge and fun!
- 80 unique handcrafted levels, across 2 distinct areas, each with its own challenges and replayability.
- A horde of unique enemies, plus 1 epic boss battle.
- 5 unlockable Ninja Abilities: Dragon Chop, Feather Fall, Sprint, Evasion, and Master’s Grace.
- More than just stars, after each level you’re given a Ninja Ranking. Get Grandmaster on every level to unlock the special Shadow Guise Ninja Suit.
- In-game magic shop, packed with 6 unique Ninja Suits, Potions and Trinkets. After each level you earn gold, the magic shop is where you spend it to power-up NinjaBoy.
- Beautiful Retina Graphics for both the iPhone and iPad.
GET THE LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/2TonStudios
Website - http://www.2tonstudios.com/
What's New in Version 1.01
Collection of small bug fixes.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 July 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stephen Danton
- © 2012 Stephen Danton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.