PDF Image Extract
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! SAVE $22 FROM ORIGINAL PRICE $28.99!!! *****
iFunia PDF Image Extract is a simple app to extract images from PDF files and save them in a wide range of image formats, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It can also extract images from batches of PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
- Two steps to save images from inside PDF file to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
- Supports drag and drop to load PDF files for extraction.
- Batch PDF to image extraction at high speed.
- Converts entire document or only a specific page range.
- No re-compression for best possible quality.
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat.
- Now supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Some minor optimizations and improvements.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 December 2011
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iFunia Corporation
- © 2011-2012 iFunia Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor