By Space Monkeys LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Psychiatry is a part of medical sciences, and term used for treatment of various mental disorders and this term was first coined by German physician Johann Christian Reil in 1808. In wider terms it means "medical treatment of the mind".
Psychiatrists are doctors who prescribe drugs to patients. This is because psychiatry is related to mental health only whereas psychology is a broader study of behavior and thought processes and works on therapy and not drugs.
This Glossary is an easy to use app with mostly used 450+ Psychiatry related words and terminology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text and Audio notes for selected terminology.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- USD 0.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 24 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space Monkeys LLC
- © Space-O Infocom Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.