By QuidnetSoft, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE! GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!
QuickYardage does only one thing, but it does it well: it helps you find yardages on the golf course.
Here are some reasons to love QuickYardage:
* Simple, clean interface
* Extremely accurate (see screenshots)
* Works even when GPS is unavailable or accuracy is poor
* Doesn't rely on any golf course database, it works on any course in the world
* You don't pay for all those features in more expensive golf apps that you don't use
Here's what you should know before you buy:
* QuickYardage doesn't use pre-saved GPS points to determine yardages. You simply choose your target with the scrolling map and QuickYardage will tell how far it is from your location. If the GPS accuracy isn't good enough, you can specify your current location manually with one touch!
* QuickYardage requires a data connection to work properly (3G, Edge, etc will work). Not recommended for iPod unless your club happens to have WiFi throughout the course.
* QuickYardage is not a scorecard, club selector, shot tracker, or any of those things... it's just a simple, clean yardage finder.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Sports
- Released: 10 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: QuidnetSoft, LLC
- © QuidnetSoft, LLC 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.