Rep Counter for Biceps Muscle Workout
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application will count reps for you while you're exercising to build your biceps muscles. It does this by detecting your movements using the iPhone's built-in accelerometer. There are several ways you can use it. Here are some examples:
- Strap the iPhone around your wrist, while lifting dumbbell weights.
- Fill a bag with the desired weight. Lift it, while holding the iPhone in your hand.
- Hold the iPhone in your hand, and put strap-on weights on your wrist.
The counter will give you feedback by vibrating, clicking and/or blinking with every rep of your exercise.
You can set how many seconds you need to hold the weights up for each rep.
You can also set the upper and lower angles at which movements should be detected to suit different exercises.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 24 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Richard G. Nielsen
- © 2009 plaza.no
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.