By ZurApps Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your trips on Google Maps! Add the places you wish to visit! For each place, add a name, description, arrival and departure date, URL, phone number and address.
Perfect app for travelers, salespeople, trucking companies, and couriers...
Add a place by holding your finger on the desired location on the map or search points of interest and add them to your trip. Red pins will be dropped for the search results. Click a result pin to see details - including reviews from Yelp.
Routes can be displayed:
• By car, walking or direct
• Distances and estimated travel times
• Track actual routes***
Share Actions for your trips:
• Print the list of places
• Email the list of places
• Share a copy of the trip to other users or to yourself, for backup
• Export the list of places as GPX KML CSV files
• Duplicate the trip
• Email the list of places as a PDF file
• Export to iCloud
• Unlocks storage rights to the ZurApps Vault to export and import trips using a private key
• Grants unlimited access to download and upload documents within ZurApps Library
• Activates additional features such as creating multiple trips and several ways of sharing trips
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
A free trial period of one month will begin when subscribing.
The monthly subscription, priced at $4.99(USD) / 4,99€ (EUR), will be automatically charged at the end of the trial period, and thereafter at the end of each period unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the active period. You can manage your subscription in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. It is not possible to stop an active period for the subscription.
The ZurApps Library is hosted by ZurApps Research and it is continuously updated with new documents created by ZurApps Research as well as with user submitted documents monitored and approved by ZurApps Research.
The ZurApps Vault provides private storage and is hosted by ZurApps Research.
The FREE VERSION allows to:
• Create 1 trip with up to 20 places
• Open and edit trips shared by other Road Tripper users
• Open and edit trips created during any active subscription periods
• Import from iCloud
• Import trips from the ZurApps Vault using a private key
• Use all of the app features with the exception of features in the Share Actions menu which includes several ways of sharing trips
ROAD TRIPPER FAMILY OF APPS INCLUDES:
• Road Tripper* – iOS app with Google Maps
• Road Tripper!* – iOS app with Apple Maps
• Road Tripper* – macOS app with Apple Maps
• Road Tripper PRO** – macOS app with Apple Maps
*TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! - FREE app that includes In-App Purchase for PREMIUM Subscription with a free trial period of one month
**Road Tripper PRO includes perpetual access to the capabilities included with PREMIUM Subscription and does not include any In-App Purchases.
Video Tutorials available at http://www.zurapps.com/roadtripper
Twitter: @RoadTripperApp | @zurapps
***Route tracking requires the active use of the onboard radio hardware and may consume a significant amount of power. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 14.4
Corrected issue with adding places from Contact on iOS 10
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 31 January 2017
- Version: 14.4
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Developer: ZurApps Research Inc.
- © ZurApps Research Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Road Tripper - Full VersionUSD 99.99