By Matt Webster
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your tilt on - for FREE! Visit www.Tiltopolis.com
A modern twist on an old classic, Tiltopolis uses the real physics engine "Box 2D" to introduce a new level of game play to a beautiful looking and technically advanced attention grabber.
Once you start scoring points you won't want to put Tiltopolis down and up your Open Feint ranking with a series of achievements, while fighting the forces on the train, tube or bus when playing with the accelerometer control.
An atmospheric sound track by Brit band Run Toto Run will get you in the mood immediately, the special blocks - if you can find them - will keep you locked to your screen.
Play the harder Physics mode to hit the tougher score board - but remember: Those blocks don't just drop - they fall!
Box 2D Physics
Tunes by Run Toto Run
11 Open Feint achievements (4 in free version)
9 Special blocks (4 in free version)
Beautifully crafted interface
2 leader boards: Arcade and Physics
Tips and Tricks:
* Gun for the special blocks, but be careful - strategy quickly becomes the name of the game.
* Practice in Arcade mode then advance to the real challenge - Physics mode On.
* Control the falling blocks with either your finger or the accelerometer just by tilting the device.
* Double tap to drop the blocks quickly to get out of trouble - or get into it!
* Go for those high points to get even more special blocks.
* Watch out for the next blocks to come in the preview panel.
* To get all the Open Feint achievements, play in Physics mode.
What's New in Version 3.0
No app icon
Native Game Center integration
iPhone 5 compatibility
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Matthew WEBSTER
- © 2011 Matthew Webster
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.