Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TouchPoint survey app allows you to download and manage surveys and forms created within Opinionmeter's cloud-based SurveyManager. A valid SurveyManager account is required.
Here’s how it works:
1. Create your SurveyManager account (the cloud-based authoring tool available from Opinionmeter)
2. Download the TouchPoint Survey App
3. Select the Login button to register the TouchPoint app using the same username and password used to create your SurveyManager account
• Run in online or offline modes – an internet connection is not required!
• Record open-ended comments in the customer’s own voice.
• Append pictures or video to your survey responses.
• Customize your survey layout using your brand’s corporate identity.
• Identify individual response locations with GPS and Map integration.
• Send instant action alerts to management in real-time via email or text.
• Deliver surveys in any language with the SurveyManager’s multilingual feature.
• Select from a wide range of question types: Single response, Select all that apply, Open-ended (text, voice recording, video and photo options available), Ranking, Matrix – over 30 question types available.
• Schedule your favorite report templates to be automatically delivered to whomever you wish, whenever you wish and in any format you wish (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, PDF and Web).
What's New in Version 4.5.9
Optional search field for long response lists: Now you have the option of including a search field above long response lists. Instead of scrolling through long lists you now have the option of typing the first few letters of the response you're looking for and the list will automatically jump to that section. This applies to response lists and location lists.
Managing devices when no survey or form is associated: We've added the ability to park a device without needing to have a survey form assigned to the device.
Branching logic prompts: Added a prompt when navigating backwards in a survey form that contains branching logic, alerting the user the saved responses will be cleared.
Managing multiple locations: When completing suveys or checklist for multiple locations, you now have the option to see which locations have already been completed. Completed locations will become greyed out and can be cleared at any time.
Increased local memory management to allow unlimited local view of survey saved on the device.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 03 May 2015
- Version: 4.5.9
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Opinionmeter
- © 2015 Opinionmeter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.