Ultim8 Loony Laws
By Ultim8 Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ultim8 Loony Laws contains a lot of really wacky laws from all over the world. It contains laws like:
* A barber is not to advertise prices in the State of Georgia.
* A law in Detroit, Michigan, prohibits crocodiles from being tied to a fire hydrant.
* Carriage horses in Charleston, South Carolina, were required to wear diapers.
This version contains the following features:
* 1473 hand-picked and revised funny laws
* Navigate through laws in both directions
* Go to a random law
* Send the laws you like to friends by email
* Save your favorite laws and browse through them
* Share your favorite laws on facebook and twitter
* Swipe back and forth instead of using buttons
We are working on more great features and adding more more to the app.
Disclaimer: Even though we hand picked each and every law in this application, and that we worked hard to validate them, but we take no responsibility if any of the laws included in this application turns out to be faulty.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 22 July 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alaa Mohsen Nassef
- © 2010 Ultim8 Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.