NAD A/V Remote
By NAD Electronics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the new NAD Remote App. A beautiful and intuitive user experience offering a fun and simple way to control and configure your NAD AV Receiver.
Control, adjust and select basic functions including power, volume, source, and listening mode for all zones with a touch of your iOS device.
Name sources, tweak receiver presets, adjust tone controls and trim levels, find radio stations with tuner control, and fully customise your home theatre with Audyssey room equalization, from anywhere in the house.
Forget about on-screen menus. Easily use the iOS app and device keyboard to change settings in what would often require a display and tedious name entry, for example naming sources.
Supported models include:
- T 757, T 758, T 765, T 775, T 785, T 175, T 777, T 787, T 187, M15 HD, M15 HD2, and M17.
- If your AV receiver does not have an Ethernet port you can upgrade your MDC cards
- Alternatively, if your AV receiver does not have an Ethernet port, a GlobalCache device (WF2SL, IP2SL, or iTach Flex) will need to be installed between your AV receiver's RS232 port and your local network for proper connection.
*May require a firmware update for the use of this application. Please check the latest firmware by following your owner’s manual.
What's New in Version 1.17
Added support for the NAD T758v3 and T777v3 AV receivers. Updated number of HDMI inputs for the T777v3. Improved Today Widget layout. Fixed T758v3 connection issues.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 September 2017
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NAD Electronics International
- © NAD Electronics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.