By Oceaneering International, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Oceanodesy projects and inverses between geodetic coordinates (latitude and longitude) and grid coordinates (easting and northing). Latitude and longitude coordinates are accepted and displayed in Decimal Degrees (DD.dd), Decimal Minutes (DD MM.mm), and Decimal Seconds (DD MM SS.ss). Grid coordinates are accepted and displayed in US Feet, International Feet, and Meters.
Projected coordinates can be stored for later reference or export.
- World Geodetic System 1984 (WGS84)
- North American Datum 1927 (NAD27)
- North American Datum 1983 (NAD83)
- Sistema de Referencia Geocentrico para las AmericaS 2000 (SIRGAS2000)
- Indian 1975 Datum
- Hartebeesthoek 1994 Datum
- European Datum 1950
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM)
- State Plane Coordinate System 1927 (SPCS27)
- State Plane Coordinate System 1983 (SPCS83)
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed an issue that occurred while error reporting an invalid coordinate conversion
- Changed the modified text color to make it easier to read outside
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 07 January 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Oceaneering International, Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Oceaneering International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.