Book Creator Teacher Guide
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Book Creator for iPad is one of the most widely used apps by teachers worldwide using iPads in lessons and has been awarded Best Education App at BETT 2015. This Teacher Guide provides over 50 lesson activity ideas, tips and advice for using Book Creator in hundreds of lessons across many subject areas. It includes:
- Student work examples.
- Step-by-step tutorials and labelled images.
- Ideas for using Book Creator in conjunction with other apps.
- Advice on sharing ebooks with parents, students and publishing to the iBooks Store.
- Interactive opening page allows ideas to be found by subject.
This Guide has been created by Adam Foster, an experienced Primary School Teacher who has used Book Creator in his lessons since it’s first release in 2011.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Updated with lesson ideas and advice that take into the account the new features of Book Creator. - New ‘Tips and Tricks’ section.
Great resource for teachers. Book Creator is an amazing app and this iBook is a perfect companion.