Dive Into Romblon
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The number of world class macro destinations can be counted on one hand
and Romblon is undoubtedly one of them. This Paradise Island is
situated in Central Philippines between Verde Island Passage and the
Visayas. It continues to impress divers and underwater
photographers with new findings including extremely rare creatures.
Dive into Romblon represents another book in an iBook series of the best scuba
diving destinations worldwide. This attractive book represents a
collaboration between a world-traveling underwater photographer and
one of Romblon's diving professionals. This new
approach to diving destination guides seeks to inform, entertain and inspire
while remaining carbon neutral.
Features of this book include:
- Approximately 70 high-quality underwater photographs, 2 maps
- Engaging format with easy access to full screen images
- Highlights of the destination's dramatic underwater landscapes
- Selection of nudibranchs, egg cowries, fish, crustacean species
- An orientation to Romblon itself, including travel logistics, seasons and
trip planning tips.