Getting Started with Matlab Simulink and Arduino
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Getting started with Matlab Simulink and Arduino comprehensively explains how to use MATLAB and Simulink to perform Arduino simulation. This book begins with covering the Matlab Simulink with targeting Arduino, and the solutions to different problems in simulation.
1. Preparing Development Environment
2. Matlab Simulink and Arduino
3. Hello World - Matlab Simulink and Arduino
4. Simulink with Arduino Digital I/O
4.1 Working with Arduino Digital I/O
4.2 Digital Sources
4.3 Simulink with Arduino Digital I/O
5. Simulink with Arduino Analog I/O
5.1 Simulink with Arduino Analog Input
5.2 Simulink with Arduino Analog Output
6. Simulink with Arduino Serial
6.1 Arduino Serial Communication
6.2 Configuring Arduino
6.3 Building a Simulink Model
7. Simulink with Arduino and Servo Motor
7.1 Servo Motor
7.2 Building A Simulink Hardware
7.3 Building A Simulink Model with Arduino and Servo Motor
I was having trouble using Matlab and Simulink with my Arduino Uno and Arduino Leanardo with my Apple MacBook. This book made it easy.
- Category: Computers
- Published: Oct 08, 2013
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 18 Pages
- Language: English