Seven Biblical Principles that Call for Infant Baptism
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This book covers 7 principles:
1. The Old Testament says a lot about baptism
2. Our children have always been in the covenant
3. Faith and repentance have the same importance now that they had with Abraham and the sign of circumcision
4. To deny infant baptism is to deny the “everlasting” character of one of three “everlasting signs” given in the Old Testament
5. Baptism is the New Testament counterpart to circumcision
6. God treats the children of believers differently from the world
7. New Testament passages which include children in the rite of baptism
And includes 3 baptismal homilies that cover the basics of infant baptism.