Out of Bounds
Book 4, The Wellington Series - Wicked in Wellington
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Passionate and funny. Jetta Rivers has inherited half a dilapidated bungalow. Big problem: she's forced to share it with the unknown co-owner, Anton Haviland, and her past has left her terrified of men.
Gorgeous Anton is a confident sexy architect, and he plans to demolish, rebuild, and make a million bucks. Jetta is determined to renovate, remember her Gran, and stay well out of Anton’s reach.
He might be exactly who Jetta needs to put her crippling fear to rest, but can she allow him near enough? And would he even want to try? A midnight disaster leaves her no option when he drags her off to the only bed left in the now-damaged house. Then she finds Gran's old copy of The Joy of Sex. So....
OUT OF BOUNDS is a stand-alone Wellington Romance.
If you'd like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!
Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:
The Scarlet Bay Series:
1. SUMMER SPARKS (Anna and Jason)
2. SUMMER SECRETS (Jossy and Cameron)
3. SUMMER SPICE (Oliver and Meifeng) soon.
The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)
The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)
Sheikhs of Al Sounam Series:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)
Jetta Rivers despised herself for snooping on him over the old fence, but with her face hidden safely in the foliage of Gran’s jasmine vine, her eyes still followed his every move.
He was sex on legs. Sex on very long legs. Maybe thirty—with strong arms, and a smooth tanned back flexing in the bright Kiwi sun as he polished the silver flanks of an impeccable old Porsche.
She imagined running her hands over his taut muscular body as sensuously as his were caressing the car.
Then, quick as a wink, her naughty brain stripped the jeans off his very cute butt.
‘Stop it Jetta!’ she snapped at herself, adding a couple of frustrated curses as hot little ripples of pleasure pulsed between her thighs.
Why did she feel like this when she couldn’t do anything about it? Her body might be bursting with lust but her brain always put the brakes on. In twenty-six years, she’d had exactly one night of sex.
And it had been terrible.
- Category: Contemporary
- Published: Sep 09, 2012
- Publisher: Kris Pearson
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 236 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 4, The Wellington Series