Book 3, The Wellington Series - Wicked in Wellington
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Fit. Fierce. Furious.
Nick has the body and money he’s always aimed for, but while his fitness empire rages ahead, his soul is secretly shattered. His past is now a lie. He knows he should have seen it coming. The signs were all so obvious, looking back.
Shy. Sweet. Serious. New-in-town Sammie is sure she can cope with her angry new boss for the next few weeks. A short-term job is all she needs, but has fate given her the key to his true identity? Her sensible brain says ‘leave’. Her marshmallow heart says ‘stay’.
RESISTING NICK is a standalone The Wellington Romance.
If you'd like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!
Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:
The Scarlet Bay Series
1. SUMMER SPARKS (Anna and Jason)
2. SUMMER SECRETS (Jossy and Cameron)
Soon: SUMMER SPICE (Oliver and Meifeng)
The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)
The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)
Sheikhs of Al Sounam Series:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)
I enjoyed the story line & the characters. On this issue of adoption, I think all adoptions should be set up to where the person being adopted has the right to find out who there biological parents are if the biological parents give consent at the time of adoption or at a later date.
I loved this story! So believable, so steaming! I didn't want it to end!
This was a great book. Excellent read, great story line. Great pace with the right balance of romance with story making you "route" for the perfect ending.