Read Along Monster Talk (Enhanced Version)
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Learn about colours and emotions in this fun story. News of a missing ice-cream cone spreads quickly through a colourful group of monsters, and everyone has a different reaction. See what happens when a little problem turns into a monster rumour. How can the problem be solved? This read-along book includes follow-up questions for comprehension and discussion.
She loves it, "it's so adorable"
This book is very thoughtfully designed, which has successfully stirred up an inspiration to seek for and collect similar books. I would say this Read Along Monster Talk is worth being a decent model that any author of books for kids should take a look. She loves it, and I love it too.
This book has a few great points that I really love and feel fr.ee to let my kid read & play with it.
1. Awesome design: very colorful and cheerful, making it totally suitable to toddlers
2. Simple content and short enough. I see that all the words are carefully chosen with simplicity in mind. The flow of the story is simple and very good.
3. Sound and pronunciations are perfectly loud and clear. Even better than mine. Lol
I can sense love and affection for kids in the making of this book. Great book for my little! She was very excited to do the questions at the end.
My son is 3 years old, smart but scattered. However, all things come together for him when it comes to story time. He has done so well without my assistance so far. Today he brought me the device when it turned to the orange question pages, I have no problem with helping him find the answers and discussing with him on the moral of the story. He seems to be very agreeable with not making big deal out of small stuff.
This is a very good book, indeed.
- Level: Grades P-3
- Category: Monsters & Ghosts
- Published: Dec 16, 2013
- Publisher: Ripple Digital Publishing Corp.
- Seller: RIPPLE DIGITAL PUBLISHING
- Print Length: 32 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.0