The Travel Book
A Journey Through Every Country in the World
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iPad, and with iTunes on your computer. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iPad. Books with interactive features may work best on an iPad.
Explore the World
The Travel Book is the definitive reference that showcases every country in the world through stunning photographs and descriptive text, including cultural highlights & key facts about each country. Created with iBooks Author for the iPad, this ebook uses the latest technology to make exploring the world interactive, inspirational and fun.
Inside The Travel Book:
- • Easy A-Z navigation
- • Over 800 spectacular images
- • Highlights on Top Things to See & Do for 229 countries
- • Cultural insights such as food & drink and iconic trademarks that get under the skin of each country
- • Map of every country with key cities plotted
- • Search function to make finding information easier than ever
- • Highlighting & notes functionality
- • Inspirational image galleries for exploring each country
- • 18 interactive guided tours of some of the world’s most famous attractions
- • 10 travel videos that take you to the heart of the destination
- • 25 interactive maps that take you on a tour of some of the world's best highlights
- • Easy links to find the best travel eBooks on the Apple store
- • Links to take you to the best online travel resources at LonelyPlanet.com
Please note: You’ll need an iPad with the latest version of the free iBooks app to fully enjoy all this ebook has to offer.
Written and researched by Lonely Planet: Hundreds of Lonely Planet staff gave their time to be involved in this award winning book. It is their passion and their perspectives on our world that make this a wonderful, vibrant and breathtakingly beautiful book.
‘Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 winner in Favourite Travel Guide category’
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other’. New York Times
What's New in Version 1.1
• Inspirational image galleries for exploring each country • 18 interactive guided tours of some of the world’s most famous attractions • 10 travel videos that take you to the heart of the destination • 25 interactive maps that take you on a tour of some of the world's best highlights • Easy links to find the best travel eBooks on the Apple store • Links to take you to the best online travel resources at LonelyPlanet.com
Amazing! Great for teaching kids about countries.
i purchased book and it just keeps saying downloading help me or please refund
- Category: Photography
- Published:Apr 12, 2013
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Seller: Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- Print Length: 258 Pages
- Language: English
- Version: 1.1