How to Save Income Tax through Tax Planning (FY 2016-17)
Ram Nivas Lakhotia & Subhash Lakhotia
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Practical and time-tested methods for saving income tax.
Every year, the Union Budget changes some tax provisions or the other. Which means every year you need expert guidance to figure out your best tax-saving options because while some tax reliefs may be obvious — others are buried in fine print.
Every year, India's top taxation experts R.N. Lakhotia and Subhash Lakhotia provide you just that — all the best tax-saving solutions that you can profitably use, all packed in this bestselling tax guide.
The 30th edition of the bestselling book, How to Save Income Tax through Tax Planning, by India's top tax experts R. N. Lakhotia and Subhash Lakhotia reveals the best tax-saving solutions for FY 2015-16, taking into account all the changes brought about by the latest Budget for FY 2015-16.
Find out how you can reduce your taxes in FY 2015-16:
● Tax saving through full claim of tax exemptions, deductions and rebates
● How to reduce tax on your salary and perquisites
● How to save tax on income from house property
● How to save tax on capital gains
● How to save tax through gifts and trusts
● How to compute your taxable income
● Filing your income tax return — the easy way
● Tax planning for different stages of life
● How to plan your investments to minimise taxes.
Full of practical examples and expert guidance, this book is India's most trusted tax-saving guide, which is why The Hindu newspaper hails it as a book "packed with hundreds of ready-to-use tax saving ideas".
And, remember, tax saved is additional money in your bank — to spend or invest as you want!