14 Wealth-Building Secrets of Value Investing
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"Value investing is not only about low PE, low book value, or other conventional measures of value," says Ashu Dutt.
"Value originates from many sources and exists in all markets at all times. For example, catching value from structural shifts in a stock, sector or the market offers once-in-a-lifetime returns."
In this book, Ashu reveals secrets of value investing that go beyond the traditional measures of value, methods used by successful value investors, market-tested techniques that can give you the professional edge and make you very rich:
● How to identify market periods when the rewards will be many times the risk
● Why "cheap" and "value" are not the same thing
● How identifying emerging value investment themes ahead of the crowd leads to super profits
● Why the maximum money is made in a short span of time — and from just a few stocks
● When do IPOs constitute a good value buy
● How to find extraordinary value in investment manias, market chaos, rational bubbles, commodity cycles and market falls caused by credit squeeze
● Why you must lock in the sector before picking a stock
● How to find value in bull and bear markets
● How to boost your returns from the traditional metrics of value investing
● Value investing lessons from the masters.
PLUS, much, much more...
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals value investing secrets and techniques that are typically the domain of big market players:
● 14 wealth-building secrets
● Dozens of trading rules
● Hundreds of profit-making and loss-protection insights.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ashu Dutt is a financial markets guru and one of the best known and respected faces in Indian financial markets. He is the author of numerous best selling books on subjects, ranging from commodities to value investing to trading. Ashu strives to bring to retail investors the trading secrets, techniques and market strategies that are typically the exclusive domain of big investors.
Ashu was the Associate Editor at CNBC TV 18, Chief Consulting Editor at Bloomberg, Senior Anchor at NDTV and Star News, anchoring some of India's marquee programmes on financial markets.
Ashu has also been a Master Trainer and a Conference speaker across Asia speaking at investment banking, private equity, real estate structured conferences like Barclays, UBS and Citibank. He has also been invited as a Master Trainer by prestigious investment banking associations, such as the Malaysian Investment Banking Association and Euro Money. He is considered an authority in several areas, including mergers and acquisitions, wealth management, private equity and real estate finance.
Ashu has held several key positions at top tier investment banks like MD-South Asia at Northbridge Capital and Celadon RE. Before returning to India in 1996, Ashu was Manager-International Taxes and Special Projects at Continental Grain Company, the world's fourth largest private company and the second largest trader of commodities and commodity options and a member at the Chicago Board of Trade headquartered in New York. He has also worked as a Tax Policy Analyst with the Office of Tax Policy, New York City Department of Finance in New York.
Ashu is a Certified Public Accountant, certified in the state of Maryland, USA. He holds an M.B.A. and a B.B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) in Finance and Investments from Bernard M. Baruch College, City University of New York, New York.
- Category: Personal Finance
- Published: Sep 01, 2012
- Publisher: Vision Books
- Seller: Vision Books Pvt. Ltd
- Print Length: 184 Pages
- Language: English