Profitable Short Term Trading Strategies
How to Make Money Using Market-Proven Trading Strategies
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
How to make money using market-proven trading strategies
This book is a valuable compendium of select tried and tested short term trading strategies. Followed with discipline and patience, these strategies can help you build solid wealth in the stock market.
The book starts with an explanation of the key concepts of technical analysis that underlie trading. The big advantage of technical trading is that it eliminates guesswork since the risk, namely the worst-possible outcome of a trade, is known in advance even before a trade is initiated.
Each trading strategy is explained in detail with entry, stop loss and exit rules and illustrated with real-life examples and charts. Find out:
● The logic of technical trading
● The key tools: charts and trends
● Proven trend trading strategies
● How to trade support and resistance
● Strategies for trading trend lines
● Strategies for trading reversal and continuation patterns
● How to profitably trade gaps
● Retracement trading strategies
● Tried and tested trading strategies using leading and lagging indicators
● Mechanical trading strategies
● Introduction to algorithmic trading strategies
● And, lot's more.
Come, profit from these market-proven trading strategies.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rakesh Bansal, a post graduate in International Business Management, approached stock market in year 1998 to make livelihood from trading. He is a result driven professional with over 16 years of rich experience in the areas of Technical Analysis, Wealth Management, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management. He regularly appears on financial news channels like CNBC Awaaz, Zee Business, ET NOW and DD News, etc.
He is presently working as a Vice President with R K Global. In the past he had worked with SMC Global Securities Limited, as a Head — Technical Analysis Department (Institutional desk) and with BLB Limited, as a Head — Technical Analysis.