Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amp, 10 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
O programa é bom, mas antes de comprar, poderíamos ter a opção de ouvir o som dos add-ins. 70% do que compro (pedais, amplificadores etc) não são exatamente bons e isso é frustrante. A não ser que essa seja mesmo a ideia, lucro a qualquer custo.
Obrigado por sua avaliação. Temos prazer em passar adiante sua sugestão! Para ouvir exemplos de áudio de vários modelos de equipamentos disponíveis in-app, por favor visite este endereço:
Falta recurso cab/mic/room.
App muuuuuiito bom! Espero ansiosamente por uma versão que tenha o recurso de regularem de cab/mic/room. O concorrente Bias já lançou no mercado!!! Peço encarecidamente que avaliem a possibilidade de compartilhamento dos presets, assim como no Amplitube Windows/Mac. Já comprei AmpliTube Slash, Fender, Orange, Jimi Hendrix, dentre outros, temos uma infinidade de combinações, mas não podemos trocar informações entre os amigos. Isso fortaleceria ainda mais o app.
Dont buy this!
First, I was very happy with the free amplitube version and its tunes. It just sounds really good. But beware, dont leave the free version! I thought I would get alot more from getting this "full" package for $19,99... Nice ilusion. If you think too, Dont buy! You are wrong! You get just a few extra pedals, amps, no multitrack recorder and a very ugly way to store your custom sets. And the big bonus: the app jus crashes all the time! If You switch apps and go back to jamming... Crash! Very unreliable.
Stick with the free version, much much better.
You really sound good, but just not worth that value.
Wish i could get the 19,99 back and invest into domething better...
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 561.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2002-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- R$ 44,90
- In-App Purchases
- Compressor R$ 12,90
- Recorder + Master FX R$ 34,90
- Reverb R$ 12,90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.