Anatomy Lectures Head and Neck
De Andrew Whitaker
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Learn human anatomy with this app - our series of lectures on the head and neck.
The lectures are aimed at anyone who is studying human anatomy. They are ideal for medical or nursing students, biological studies students and physiotherapists or doctors looking to refresh their knowledge.
The lectures are presented through a series of over 200 diagrams with accompanying audio. They are based on our original podcast series.
The subjects covered are as follows:
• Surface Anatomy of the Head and Neck
• The Vertebral Column
• The Bones of the Skull
• The Cranial Nerves Part 1
• The Cranial Nerves Part 2
• The Cranial Nerves Part 3
• The Cranial Nerves Part 4
• The Cranial Nerves Part 5
• An Overview of Autonomic Nervous System
• Three Intracranial Haemorrhages
• The Ear
• The Nose and Nasopharynx
• The Mouth and Oropharynx
• The Styloid Process, Infratemporal Fossa and Mandible
• The Larynx and Laryngopharynx
• The Fascial planes of the Neck and Elsewhere
The diagrams can all be zoomed in using the pinch gesture and are presented in either portrait or landscape.
The material is presented by Dr Robert Whitaker who spent his clinical career as a paediatric urological surgeon. Having retired from surgery, Dr Whitaker now teaches clinically applied topographical anatomy to first-year medical students at the University of Cambridge, in the UK. He also teaches clinically applied anatomy to surgical, radiological and other speciality trainees and is an examiner for the MRCS at the English and Edinburgh Colleges of Surgeons. Dr Whitaker is also the co-author of the top selling book Instant Anatomy.
See our website for more information - www.instantanatomy.net
Novidades da versão 2.0
iPhone 5 update
- USD 6.99
- Categoria: Medicina
- Atualizado: 10/06/2013
- Versão: 2.0
- Tamanho: 177 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Andrew WHITAKER
- © 2013 Instant Anatomy www.instantanatomy.net
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 4.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5