De Blue Orange Apps Limited
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Antenna Designer is an interactive beamforming tool. Users can move linear array radiating elements along a line and observe the resulting gain patterns. Each element's weight phase can be changed by using the iPhone/iPod's accelerometer. The antenna operating frequency can be changed as well. The antenna pattern changes in real-time based on any of many user inputs. Users can optimize beam patterns in order to maximize gain in specific directions by tapping the screen in the desired direction.
1. Operating frequency can be changed by dragging the lambda (wavelength) bar right or left, thus increasing or decreasing the operating wavelength.
2. Ability to reset lambda.
3. Feed weights can all be show simultaneously.
4. Optimize antenna element weights by tapping desired direction to be peaked.
5. Feed positions can be reset to original location.
6. Feeds can be added and removed.
7. E-mail feed location, weight and gain results to yourself.
8. Shaking the iPhone/iPod will reset feed locations.
9. Set feed weight by double-tapping it and using accelerometer motion to set the weight phase.
Radiating elements are assumed to be omnidirectional in the plane. Regardless of the number of feeds, the default spacing between feeds is lambda/4. This can be changed by dragging the lambda bar.
Keywords: SimCity, Satellite Sliderule, Chopper, Tetris, Enigmo, iBeer, Touchgrind, Link Budget, Google Earth, Google Mobile, iHunt, Flick Fishing, EyeTricks, Topple, The Weather Channel, Antenna, Space Deadbeef, Facebook, Tap Tap Revenge, Backgrounds
Captura de tela do iPhone
Clientes também compraram
- USD 0.99
- Categoria: Utilidades
- Lançado: 09/01/2009
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 0.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Blue Orange Apps Limited
- © Blue Orange Apps Limited, 2012
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 2.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.