De Francisco Garza
Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
Flashcards are a great memorization tool, but many situations make them inconvenient or impossible to use. With Audio Flashcards, you can create custom spoken word flashcards, allowing you to study while working out, at the beach, or anywhere your music player goes.
Lists are easily downloaded to your mobile device and are automatically saved for later editing. Audio Flashcards are a convenient way to learn a new language, study for a test, or any time you need a spoken list of words
- Create your own audible lists or download existing lists from various free online services.
- Import existing lists by copying and pasting or from a text file.
- Easily export directly to iTunes; playable on any modern device.
- Shuffle cards, flip questions and answers, and adjust the speaking rate to suit your needs.
- Support for over 26 languages using your computer's built-in speech capability. (10.7-only)
Captura de telas
- USD 4.99
- Categoria: Educação
- Lançado: 10/04/2012
- Versão: 1.0
- Tamanho: 1.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Francisco Garza
- © 2012, Francisco Garza
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.6 ou superior, processador de 64 bits