This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
▸ REDEFINING MUSIC PRODUCTION
BeatMaker brings unmatched efficiency and depth in an intuitive audio and MIDI workstation.
Look no further, the power of traditional desktop software and real hardware is now united into one single production studio.
▸ PLAY • PERFORM • RECORD
Its streamlined workflow lets you perform and shape your ideas quickly and effectively, turning your instruments into full productions. Inspirational performance tools such as repeat, roll, swing, key scales & chords and macro controls will boost your creativity tenfold.
Take control of it all with your MIDI gear and the new smart binding system.
▸ CRAFT YOUR OWN INSTRUMENTS
8 banks of 128 pads, where each one of them is a full-fledged instrument with multiple dimensions.
Record and chop live, assemble, mangle and resample: our state of the art sampling engine will sculpt your ideas, giving life to your instruments with a full modulation and layering system.
With ZPlane’s Elastique live stretch and pitch shift, adjust your loops and instruments to match the tempo or go experimental.
You can even integrate your favorite synth & effect apps with full AUv3 and IAA support.
▸ PRECISE SEQUENCING
The classic timeline based pattern & song editor gives all the modern sequencing features you‘d want to arrange complete tracks.
Adding to this foundation, the new flexible Scene Mode opens up opportunities for remixing and live performances, looping and arranging clips in new ways.
All the patterns, automations and sequencing tools are available right where you would expect.
Add audio tracks to the mix, stretch them, turn your arrangements into a complete masterpiece.
You can even play in sync with other software using Ableton Link.
▸ INSPIRATIONAL LIBRARY
The ever growing sound store will bring premium and exclusive content to your own library. The genius of our sound designers will enhance your productions instantly, whether you’re looking for a classic 808 bass or exploring new musical genres.
▸ FULL FLEDGED MIXER
Multi-channel recording & input/output routing is now a reality with the support of USB audio interfaces. Fine-tune your mix with the modern mixing board: every track, every pad has its own channel with unlimited effects and up to 8 sends.
Add new depths to your sound with our palette of effects (internal or external AUv3/IAA).
▸ EXPORT AND SHARE
Export your compositions and separated elements into single stems to share, re-use, re-work, re-master within a traditional studio setup
Read the full specs on http://intua.net !
- Works with 32-bits and 64-bits iPads.
- Native iPad Pro support
- iOS 9.3+ required
- Best experience on newer models
- iPhone version coming later
- Full documentation and tutorials available at http://support.intua.net
What's New in Version 3.0.3
▸▸▸ BeatMaker 3 will be frequently updated to bring more exciting features and improve the overall experience.
• Added a keyboard shortcut in the global navigation bar for quick access of the currently selected instrument, from any screen.
• Double keyboard mode is now available in the full-screen keyboard screen.
• It is now possible to adjust the master tuning of a session (Settings > GENERAL).
• Max undo/redo history is now 64.
• Visual improvements on the sample editor markers, selection and tools.
• Visual improvements on the audio export panel.
• Improved the GENERAL settings, cleaner CPU/RAM meters and options.
• Preview volume setting now applies to the sample editor and audio recorder previews.
• Added copy & paste in pattern editor.
• Added two new slice snapping (left/right) tools in the full-screen sample editor. The default behavior can also be set in the settings screen.
• 6-band EQ graph now shows frequencies up to 20kHz.
• It is now possible to draw the note length by long-pressing a new note on the pattern editor.
• When a track is muted (or excluded from the solo group), no MIDI data will be sent on output.
• It is now possible to set the current chord/scale from the full-screen keyboard.
• It is now possible to scroll piano roll vertically using left keyboard
• Peak meters cosmetic improvements.
• It is now possible to set SCENE trigger quantize value In the perform screen in SCENE mode.
• Chords/Scales screens are now available along with the velocity, roll and wheels zone.
• Added “Fade In” parameter in sampler SLICE mode. Note that this is a shortcut to the amplitude envelope Attack parameter.
• Full-screen step modulator improvements: display the value tooltip and the small keyboard.
• Fixed multiple crashes that would occur while editing and managing samples and layers in the editor.
• Fixed various sample start/end and loop start/end related issues.
• Fixed a crash that would happen while exporting, with samples in disk streaming mode.
• Fixed reading of samples that have more than 2 channels.
• Fixed a visual glitch in the library browser category filters and results, that would bogusly get stuck, showing no items.
• Fixed a visual glitch in the audio export panel that would make it impossible to export multiple tracks in WAV format.
• Fixed an issue where loading a preset on an existing bank would change the current bank and bank group.
• Fixed an issue with the MIDI OMNI settings button.
• Fixed an issue where AIFF samples were not tagged properly.
• Fixed an issue with MIDI device listing in the settings screen.
• Fixed auto-scale crash on audio clips on the sequencer.
• Fixed trigger of audio pattern in SCENE mode.
• Fixed MIDI transposition selection.
• Fixed pads / solo bug where bank would stay in solo after disabling solo on last pad.
• Fixed file size labels for < 1kB files, which would bogusly display “0 byte”.
• Fixed a crash that could happen while displaying a delete modulator.
• Fixed support of Bluetooth speakers (through A2DP / iOS10+ only).
• Fixed effects preset listing glitch.
• Fixed an issue where the sample selection would not reset upon sample, pad, bank or session change.
• Fixed a crash that would happen while changing the default audio preview volume after creating a new session.
• Fixed peak meter highest value indicators that wouldn't decay down completely.
• Fixed an crash that could happen while loading a session from the welcome screen while an iOS pop-up appeared.
• Fixed missing elapsed time label on the audio recorder.
• Fixed an issue with layers folders in the editor SAMPLES tab.
• Minor visual improvements around the app.
- USD 39.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 15 September 2017
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 149 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: INTUA
- © INTUA s.a.r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack #1: July 2017Free
- Starter Pack #2: August 2017Free
- INTUA Epic PadsUSD 4.99
- INTUA Ludwig KitUSD 4.99
- INTUA WhurlUSD 9.99
- INTUA Mark Two BerlinUSD 9.99
- INTUA String MachinesUSD 4.99
- INTUA Matrix EightyUSD 4.99
- INTUA Epic EnvironmentsUSD 4.99
- INTUA Epic Digital Basses & LeadsUSD 4.99