Capturas de tela do iPhone
bitWallet is a Bitcoin Wallet. It securely stores your Bitcoins and shows account balances, transaction history, exchange rates and much more.
bitWallet doesn't require any registration or asks for any personal information. Your Bitcoin keys are stored on your device only, and controlled only by you.
bitWallet features include:
- Securely store your Bitcoin addresses and their private keys.
- Create multiple wallets with multiple Bitcoin addresses per wallet.
- Create wallets for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
- Send payments directly from the app.
- Print paper wallets to store your Bitcoins offline in cold-storage.
- Create SegWit addresses for lower transaction fees.
- Dynamic fees for timely confirmations at minimal costs.
- iCloud backup protects your Bitcoins if the iPhone is lost or damaged.
- Receive notifications when new transactions occur in your wallet.
- Create Classic wallets and Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets (supports BIP32 / BIP44 / BIP49 structures).
- Create Watchlists to follow interesting addresses.
- Restore TREZOR Accounts, both Legacy and SegWit.
- Check balances and transactions per wallet and per Bitcoin address.
- Verify balances and transactions from multiple data sources.
- Check the Bitcoin price, in multiple currencies, from all Bitcoin exchanges.
- Shows live Bitcoin Network statistics.
- bitWallet is FREE, for now.
Wallets: bitWallet supports two types of wallets; Classic wallets accept all Bitcoin addresses and private keys. New random addresses can be generated, and existing keys can be scanned and imported. Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallets derive all accounts, addresses and private keys from a single master extended key. HD wallets adhere to the BIP32 / BIP44 / BIP49 address generation methods and wallet structures. Wallet seeds and deterministic keys are derived from BIP39 mnemonic sentences. TREZOR Accounts are restored with Legacy or SegWit address generation.
Data Sources: bitcoin data is pulled primarily from Blockchain.info. Balances and transactions can be verified against BlockExplorer, BlockCypher and BitGo. Exchanges rates provided by BitcoinAverage.com are limited to 100 updates per day, per IP. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash data is pulled from various Insight providers. Additional data sources will be added as they become available.
Data Security: bitWallet uses advanced techniques to encrypt the wallet using AES-256 encryption. Your password is not stored on the device or anywhere else - if you forget your password there is no way to decrypt your wallet and recover your Bitcoins! When the wallet is decrypted, the Private Keys still remain encrypted in memory until needed to resist memory scrapping attacks. For added security, a setting is available to clear the wallet data from memory when the app is backgrounded. Data is never placed in a web browser and it never leaves the app's memory space, unless printed, shared or backed up. iCloud Backup data is encrypted with the password before transmission.
Optimized for iOS 12
Fixed issue where using Face ID could crash the app
Avaliações e opiniões
Add custom fees and bech32 support
The wallet is great, has SegWit support, but one feature is missing: custom fees option please add custom fees option in sat/byte
This app used to be very useful to me, but I don’t use it anymore because unfortunately it dosen’t supports native segwit addresses ! (Lower fees). Also , the feature of watch list should work with master public keys (HD public keys ) instead of only private keys ou single address public key !
Very capable and has lots of information.
This app is excellent. It is a full featured bitcoin wallet, from which you can generate new addresses to receive and make payments, and that can also be used as a price watch for my paper wallets (using only the public address). You can pick from many different stocks and currencies. It also supports Touch ID!
Now I just need a Litecoin version! :)
- Sollico Software Corporation
- 26.1 MB
Requer o iOS 9.3 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © 2018 Sollico Software
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.