De Artdepot Co., Ltd.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Chen Wenling’s Artworks are featured:
This App contains photographs of all Chen Wenling’s artworks since 2000, including those that have been shown for many times on international exhibitions and those been collected by notable artistic organizations and collectors.
This App also contains reviews and interview articles from six world-famous critics and curators, in which Chen has made a vivid depiction of his artistic experience as well as featured interpretation of his own artistic creation and concept.
This App presents photographs of Chen in his sole exhibition, working in his studio as well as in life.
Chen Wenling's Artworks Show:
- His works are immensely allegorical, both the man and things are magnified embodiments of “desire”. The most conspicuous feature of his art works is the modelling of a sense of “expansion”.
- The image of “pig” is his basic subject matter or a carrier for the certain conception. He thinks the various symbolisms of pigs and their speed of growth coincide with the reality of China. The reason why he selected pig as his subject matter is that the image of pig carries a powerful internal signification.
- Chen’s art is strongly neo-realistic. He sensitively perceives the hedonism growing in the society at the age of rapidly swelling consumerism. An artistic language to express, reveal and criticise this worldly reality is what he seeks and he finally finds his channel of expression by resorting to the “biological being” common to both man and animal.
Interesting Personal Experience:
- He was a mischievous child, monkeying around every day and making clay figurines and various toys. He made all his playthings rather than asking his parents for them.
- He is a Gemini, B-type blood, declined landlord class's descendant. When he was a young man, he has done the farming, has worked as a village painter. Perhaps these experiences have influenced on his artistic makings, which full of uncertainty and sensitivity.
- 96 pieces of artworks since 2000;
- 20 super-size HD digital photographs regularly updated, containing Chen’s electronic signature;
- Chen’s Biography and resume;
- Sharing with friends on Twitter, Facebook and Sina Microblog;
- All artworks available for sale on Artdepot.cn.
The App is operated in iOS 4 or higher edition operation system. The digital artworks require network supporting for super-sized HD photographs. Please keep connected to the network while downloading.
Novidades da versão 4.0
In addition to bug fixes, this update adds a bunch of new features:
- A wholly new design for this app and improvement of user experience
- Added Chen’s new works of 2012, Added Chen’s new photos of exhibition sites, Updated Chen’s video, resume, reviews and downloads in Store
- Added visual premium to zoom in for larger image and details of Chen’s works
- Added function to share each piece of work on twitter and facebook
- Added a “News” section, now you may read the latest news about this artist
- Added the ability to update works and photos via small update packages, so it can keeps all works up-to-date in an easier way
- Language added: Simplified Chinese
Captura de tela do iPad
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 10/03/2014
- Versão: 4.0
- Tamanho: 165 MB
- Idiomas: Chinês simplificado, Inglês
- Vendedor: Artdepot Co., Ltd.
- © ArtDepot
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 5.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPad.