Capturas de tela
With Chess-wise 3 you can play chess, analyse games, annotate game notations, play online, solve exercises, watch training videos and much more.
- Games are represented as trees, so they can have side-lines. This means when analysing moves, this will not anymore overwrite the moves of the main game
- On the new annotation screen, you can add comments and !! - or ?? to the moves
- The communication with the FICS server has been complete rewritten and is now much more stable
- The FICS interface has more features (support for multiple accounts, iMessage-like chatting, friend list)
- Improved database (re-order games in a PGN file) and setup screen (move pieces on the board)
- Landscape views for the opening and endgame browser, showing the possible moves next to the board
- Over 250 links to free training videos
- Separate screen to select the pieces orientation, when playing with 2 players
- Help file with tutorial for each major use case
Each screen has been re-designed to give a better user experience, focussing on the main actions that people want to do on that screen.
Any suggestions for further improvements (as well as bug reports) are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
- compatible with currently available iPhones and iPads
- import games from clipboard
- retrieve forgotten Multi password
- peek button for blind chess
- Marcel J Nijman
- 44.1 MB
- Requer o iOS 9.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.
- Holandês, Inglês
- Classificação indicativa
- Classificação +4
- © 2018 Marcel Nijman
- Compras dentro do app
- Unlock PRO R$ 22,90
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.