Capturas de tela do iPad
**New York Times 03/11 "Best Children’s Books on the iPad" HONORABLE MENTION: "There are beautiful 3-D transitions between pages and an orchestrated soundtrack."— Warren Buckleitner
"Each page is filled with surprises, rich imagery, and interactive features sure to please even the most finicky of youngsters."— App Advice
"A brilliant retelling of the classic fairy tale, Cinderella has all the magic, sparkle and quirky features to make it an instant hit with a (very) young female audience. And for older kids – like me – there are certain features that set it apart from other book apps."—The Literary Platform
"Kids will stay busy for hours exploring and reading. If you’re interested in another good kids app to add to your collection, give this one a try."—PadGadget
"Cinderella is brought to life by “page flow” technology, providing seamless transitions, beautiful animations, touch and surprise sounds, soothing narration and classical music to set the story. The app is beautiful, engaging and priced reasonably."—Five Free Apps
WITH THE SWIPE OF YOUR FINGER — turn a pumpkin into a magical coach, change 3 mice into elegant horses, transform a ragged dress into a magnificent gown, and help an old pair of shoes become glass slippers! Touch objects on each page to discover hidden sounds. You will feel like Cinderella — being graced by a fairy godmother, transforming into the radiant beauty of the ball, and becoming a princess! This interactive book includes 40 brand new storybook scenes, by award winning illustrator Gerald Guerlais.
• Adapted from the original by beloved children’s book author Elizabeth Cody Kimmell
• Professionally recorded narration
• Interactive content on every page
• 40 different sound effects
• Virtual Character Cards - learn more about the characters in Cinderella’s world, with fun facts and character background stories.
• The option to read to self, or read to me.
• Cinematic storybook scene transitions via “Page Flow” technology that doesn’t just move you from page to page, but transports you throughCinderella’s world
• Classical music by Respighi, Grieg, and Sibelius
• Navigation map
• For iPhone (3GS/4), iPad, and iPod Touch
• Compatible with iOS 4.0 and up
SEE THE ACTION IN OUR VIDEO @ http://vimeo.com/20382220
Enter the enchanting world of Cinderella, through this exciting interactive children’s storybook app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Journey along with Cinderella, as she transforms from a life of hardship to having her dreams of becoming a princess come true! When her cruel stepmother and awful stepsisters prevent her from attending the Royal Ball — when all seems lost — Cinderella never loses hope.
With the help of her fairy godmother, and a touch of magic — she becomes a beautiful princess, capturing the heart of the young prince, and falling in love!
WHAT SOME OF OUR REVIEWERS ARE SAYING:
"This is what all storybook apps should want to be when they grow up! Primo!"—Rygarrr
My girls are 7 and love being able to read the story and finding all the cool features available.—BusyDadJ
The kids could even slide there finger across the screen to wave the magic wand and transform Cinderella's dress, slippers, and coach. My niece really loved it. Thanks.—SD-Labs
New features include:
- Original Cinderella Sing-Along written by composer Michael Ogborn.
- Cinderella Matching Game with artwork from the story.
- Optimized app; now works on iPhone 3G & iPod Touch (2nd gen.)
Até seis membros da família poderão usar este app com o Compartilhamento familiar ativado.