De APlus Software
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, is - with 2.2 million people living in the dense (105 km²) central city and almost 12 million people living in the whole metropolitan area - one of the largest agglomerations in Europe. Located in the north of the country on the river Seine, Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design. Dubbed the City of Light (la Ville Lumière) and Capital of Fashion, it is home to the world's finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics, such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, Guerlain, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Clarins, etc. A large part of the city, including the River Seine, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has the second highest number of Michelin-restaurants in the world (after Tokyo) and contains numerous iconic landmarks, such as the world's most visited tourist sight the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge, Lido etc, making it the most popular tourist destination in the world with 45 million tourists annually.
City Guide is a high quality offline tour guide on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. With City Guide, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history. All the destinations are contributed by community and reviewed by professional travel experts. Enjoy full-ranged, reliable traveling with City Guide, say good bye to traditional printed travel book!
* Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
* Everything You Need: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, things to do, places to go, contact info, etc.
* Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
* Access Anywhere: Save roaming and WiFi charges when travelling. All guide articles(*) provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
* Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
* Street Maps: Find places on the street maps with ease.
· Things To Do
· Get Around
· Safety Tips
· Photos / Maps
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requires internet connections.
Also available for more cities, please check out our store or website.
Novidades da versão 3.0
* It's a universal application now. Hello, iPad users!
* Added Full zoomable maps (require Internet connections).
* Offline Wikitravel articles and images.
* More places and more categories.
* Search functionality is available now.
- USD 2.99
- Categoria: Viagens
- Atualizado: 30/08/2011
- Versão: 3.0
- Tamanho: 21.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Liqiu Ren
- © 2009 APlus Software
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 3.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.