By The Climate Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Climate FieldView app gives you access to a comprehensive, connected suite of digital ag tools to help you easily collect, visualize and analyze your field data in one centralized platform. You can uncover unique field insights and local data to support the many important agronomic decisions you make each season to maximize crop productivity.
To help you make the most of every acre, Climate FieldView benefits include:
Get all your data in one place.
- Easily transfer field data from your equipment into your Climate FieldView account through the Climate FieldView™ Drive, a device that provides seamless connectivity.
- Capture planting data including hybrid and planting population, as well as harvest data such as yield, and digitally display that data in your Climate FieldView account as you pass through the field.
- Connect your field data to your Climate FieldView account through Precision Planting's 20/20® monitors and John Deere's Wireless Data Server (WDS) technology in addition to the FieldView™ Drive.
- Transfer data using our cloud-to-cloud connection with many other agricultural software systems, as well as manual file upload.
Use data to make operating decisions.
- Build the best plan to maximize profitability for next season with seed performance analysis tools by field and by hybrid. And, better understand your field variability by quickly and easily comparing digital side-by-side field maps.
- Take action to protect yield with frequent and consistent high-quality field satellite imagery, that lets you find out what’s happening beyond the end rows, identify issues early and prioritize scouting.
- Drop geolocated scouting pins on field health images and navigate back to those spots for a closer look, or share with agronomic partners.
Prioritize your day for maximum efficiency.
See field conditions across your entire operation – from anywhere.
Efficiently prioritize and plan each day with local field-level weather information and notifications.
View historical, real-time and forecasted weather to decide which fields are workable based on average field precipitation and windspeed.
Analyze local weather trends to help make informed production decisions.
Climate FieldView gives you timely, relevant, local data and imagery combined with the data you collect on your farm and helps you improve your efficiency and accuracy. More than 100,000 farmers across over 92 million acres in the U.S. have benefited from the agronomics offered in this platform since its U.S. launch in 2014.
What's New in Version 5.3.2
- Category: Business
- Updated: 05 January 2018
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 238 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: The Climate Corporation
- © The Climate Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.