Color by Numbers - Flowers
De Kedronic UAB
Abra a Mac App Store para comprar e baixar apps.
Painting by Numbers is a fun coloring game for your children.
If your child likes flowers, this coloring game is made for them. Beautiful flowers make them feel the joys of spring, and the painting process turns into an enthralling game where they can bring their fantasies to life and draw a red daffodil, or a blue sunflower.
- 20 beautiful color pictures, each of which is available in three coloring modes
- Very simple program interface that any child can master
- Easy-to-use palette that allows you to put together your own unique set of colors
- High-quality drawings of all pictures
- Visual effects and sound effects
- Pleasing background music
- Colored pictures automatically saved on closing the program
- And many other useful features that make coloring entertaining
By changing the coloring mode, painting can be a fun activity for children of any age.
In Beginner mode, the pictures are easily recognizable, simplifying the painting process for small children. Children don't just play – little by little they also learn to focus their attention on memorizing identical numbers. If they try to color an element of the picture with the wrong paint, they are shown a hint with the correct tube number. In this way, they always color the picture correctly and quickly memorize the numbers.
In Advanced mode, the picture is broken into a bigger number of elements and it becomes difficult to identify what it is showing. In order to color it, children must already be able to navigate using the numbers.
In No Numbers mode, children can have fun painting pictures using any colors they choose.
If you like Painting by Numbers, we would love to see your feedback!
Novidades da versão 1.3.2
- Bugs fixed
Captura de telas
- USD 4.99
- Categoria: Educação
- Atualizado: 18/03/2014
- Versão: 1.3.2
- Tamanho: 20.5 MB
- Idiomas: Alemão, Espanhol, Francês, Inglês, Russa
- Vendedor: Kedronic UAB
- © Kedronic UAB
Compatibilidade: OS X 10.7 ou superior, processador de 64 bits