Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses
De Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
The information nurses need - when, where, and how they need it!
Today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide emphasizes safety first!
Try before you buy with the 30-day FREE trial, before requiring subscription.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, Fifteenth Edition always puts safety first, emphasizing the information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs reflect the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The FIFTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving Guidance... at a glance:
• 5,000-drug database and appendices
• Cross-referencing of drugs
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
• Herbal content.
• Well-structured and readable
• Organized by generic drug name, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
• IV administration subheads
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
• Pharmacogenomic content and icon
• Canadian-specific content
• Much more!
Please purchase an auto-renewing subscription to receive continuous content updates for the Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses. Ensure that you always have the latest drug data.
• The subscription is $38.99 for one year of continuous content updates.
• Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Note: Access to the Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses content will be turned off once the subscription has expired.
Terms of Service - http://www.fadavis.com/Termsofuse
The Davis's Drug Guide For Nurses iPhone App is powered by Atmosphere Apps.
Novidades da versão 126.96.36.199
- Minor bug fixes
- Enabled subscription reminder
- Categoria: Medicina
- Atualizado: 29/11/2016
- Versão: 188.8.131.52
- Tamanho: 57.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
- © 2016 F.A. Davis Company
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 8.0 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch.