De Northern Speech Services, Inc
Abra o iTunes para comprar e baixar apps.
Excellent visual tool to aid professionals in educating patients and families about swallowing disorders. This app features state-of-the-art animations derived from MBSImP™ research on swallowing physiology and impairment. The custom-designed video animations accurately depict normal swallow physiology and provide clear examples of varying physiologic impairments of the swallow. Video controls allow for slow motion, pause, and frame-by-frame forward and reverse.
Animations are of adult physiology and include:
• Normal Swallow, Lateral View
• Normal Swallow, A/P View
• Example of Penetration with Aspiration
• Impairment of Bolus Transport
• Impairment of Initiation of Pharyngeal Swallow
• Impairment of Anterior Hyoid Excursion
• Impairment of Laryngeal Vestibular Closure
• Impairment of Pharyngeal Contraction
• Impairment of PES Opening
• Impairment of Tongue Base Retraction
• Animations depict adult physiology, including normal swallow.
• The animations included in this app accurately represent the anatomy and physiology of normal and impaired swallowing function. They were developed in conjunction with the evidence-based "Modified Barium Swallow Impairment Profile," or MBSImP.
• Rarely does one physiologic swallow impairment exist alone. This app highlights primary impairments, but co-existing impairments typically occur and the examples shown here are no exception.
• Available for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Novidades da versão 2.0
Corrected compatibility issues with iOS 8.3.
- USD 9.99
- Categoria: Medicina
- Atualizado: 04/08/2015
- Versão: 2.0
- Tamanho: 143 MB
- Idioma: Inglês
- Vendedor: Northern Speech Services, Inc
- © 2012 Northern Speech Services, Inc
Compatibilidade: Requer o iOS 7.1 ou posterior. Compatível com iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Este app está otimizado para iPhone 5.